Join us for a special live webinar on Thursday, June 17 on how hotel technologies and data convergence impact hotel revenue and efficiency. Register today and get full bonus access to four regional on-demand webinars addressing in-country challenges.
Welcome & Opening Remarks
- IDeaS Revenue Solutions - Rachel Grier, Area Vice President
Hospitality Outlook in APAC
What does market data tell us? An update on the hospitality & travel industry in APAC and outlook for the next six months.
- STR - Jesper Palmqvist, Area Director - Asia Pacific
- OTA Insight - Amit Peshawaria, Head of Asia Pacific & Oceania
- ForwardKeys - Jameson Wong, APAC Director / Divisional Director, Hospitality
New Ways to Connect & Convert
A strategy conversation about the latest in all things tech—new platforms, new approaches—and how to enhance infrastructure connectivity and convert data into strategies.
- IDeaS Revenue Solutions - Klaus Kohlmayr, Chief Evangelist
- Oracle - Manon Campbell, Senior Director Solution Engineering, Oracle Hospitality
- SiteMinder - Brad Haines, Regional Vice President - Asia Pacific
- Sabre - Frank Trampert, SVP, Global Managing Director
Australia & New Zealand | From Domestic to International
Explore best practices on how to optimize revenue from the domestic market. What do the latest business strategies look like? What is the best new tech to support hotel success when international markets resume?
- RMS Cloud – Peter Ferris, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- STAAH – Edwin Saldanha, Regional Manager – Oceania
- RateGain – Kamesh Shukla, Executive Vice President, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa
ASEAN & South Asia | Driving Market Segment Performance through Hotel Tech
Tough times require creativity and new revenue, operational and engagement models. Learn how to increase revenue online and offline.
- D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions – Kim Ong, VP Strategic Sales & Account Management APAC
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts – Daniel Chong, Account Director, South East Asia
- Cvent – Graham Pope, VP of Sales, Supplier & Venue Solutions
Japan | Prepare for Revenue Automation
When a hotel wants to achieve substantial increases in revenues and profit, there is no way around it: investing in revenue automation is essential. What are the key challenges and considerations when preparing for revenue automation?
- Palace Hotel Tokyo – Tetsuya Kanehira, Director ICT & Director Business Development
- D-EDGE Hospitality Solutions – Toshimitsu Fukushima, Representative Director, Japan
- Cloud IT – Yasukazu Itakura, CEO
Korea, Taiwan & Hong Kong | New Normal, New Data, New Insights
Discover how to achieve a more holistic and connected view of data across departments, channels and technology systems.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts – Jeon Pyon, Director of Revenue
- Six Senses – Jack Widagdo, General Manager
- Wharf Hotels – Anand Jindal, Group Director Revenue Management & Distribution